Biomimetic Dentistry Beacon
Biomimetic dentistry is the art and science of restoring damaged teeth through the use of materials that mimic the properties of natural teeth in strength, appearance, and function.
At Bright Smiles of Beacon we believe in preserving natural teeth, and biomimetic dentistry is one of the best ways of achieving tooth retention. We would rather save a patient's tooth before attempting corrective methods after extraction.
Advantages of Biomimetic Dentistry:
- Conserving as much of the tooth structure as possible provides a greater chance of saving natural teeth.
- Preserving tooth vitality and preventing unnecessary root canals.
- Restoring teeth that would otherwise need an extraction.
- Increasing the bond strength of restorations.
- Minimizing shrinkage stress on the teeth.
- Eliminating tooth sensitivity.
- Creating long-lasting restorations that prevent the complications that can be experienced with traditional approaches.
If you are looking to save time and money in your dental health routine, biomimetic dentistry is the best approach. At Bright Smiles of Beacon we do biomimetic dentistry. Book your first appointment with us.