Dental Anxiety Treatment in Beacon
We understand that visiting the dentist can make clients scared or nervous. At Bright Smiles of Beacon, we cater to cowards! If you struggle with anxiety during dental procedures, our compassionate dentist and team can assist you with dental anxiety treatment in Beacon, New York. Please call us today at 845-831-6720 and schedule an appointment with Dr. Cruz to learn more!
Dental anxiety and fear are problems experienced by many clients. Our dentist and team are committed to helping you feel comfortable in our office, and we make every effort to relieve your fears and help you feel at ease so you can receive the treatments you need.
Dental anxiety and fear manifest in a variety of ways, from mild feelings of worry and stress to specific and debilitating fears about upcoming procedures. Regardless of the level of your anxiety, our team is here to help you.
Here are a few things you can do to help reduce your anxiety:
- Speak with our dentist and team. Let us know that you are anxious or afraid. We can take special precautions to help you feel more comfortable and watch for any signs of discomfort.
- Use calming techniques, such as controlled breathing or finding distractions in the room.
- Listen to music. Music can distract you, giving you something else to focus on while blocking out anxiety-producing noises during your treatment.
- Ask us about sedation options. Sedation dentistry is designed to help you relax, and there are several different types of sedation available.
- Take breaks. If you feel overwhelmed during your treatment, signal us with your hand and we will stop for a few minutes so you can have a breather.
- Ask about alternative treatment options. Advances in dentistry allow us to often provide the same treatment results using different methods.
We never want fear or anxiety to prevent you from receiving the care you need. Please contact our office today to learn more about how we can help you manage dental anxiety during your appointment.
If you’re in Beacon or surrounding areas, please call our office at 845-831-6720 to get more information about Dental Anxiety Treatment in Beacon.